4.23.2013

It's honestly my favorite kind of pie

No cookbooks over the weekend, but I did make Frito pie and I think we can all agree that was accomplishment enough. I used some of the canned chili that I received from my parents as a Christmas gift and it was delicious.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL THEM THAT I ADDED BEANS TO IT, THANKS SO MUCH.

Ivy is still contemplating this newly discovered part of her culinary heritage.

"If only we could get more salt in it, somehow."

We also went to Black Star for lunch on Sunday and I had had a veggie burger.


Boring.

 With an egg on it!

Perfection.

There was not much contemplation regarding the half cup of ketchup Ivy consumed.

"Can't talk, slurping."


I know you guys were probably hoping for a followup to last Friday's post, so here for your further viewing pleasure, Anna Has Consumed The Cake She Was Forced To Frost.