4.25.2017

Kafkaesque-ish

It was below 60 degrees Fahrenheit when I woke up yesterday morning, so I felt I had no choice but to turn on the crockpot and put meat in it. No choice, I tell you.




Not sure what powerful forces compelled me to make Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Banana Bread, just the phrase "Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Banana Bread," I guess.






The girls have had a lot going on the past few days. Anna marched for science, with all the solemn dignity that entails:






Ivy metamorphosed into a caterpillar, but didn't get all bent out of shape about it like some people:





Enthusiastic yardwork:





And finally, the activity that required more energy than all the others combined: fighting over one square foot of table space for no apparent reason except that they are siblings.



I'm instituting a new no-turf-wars-before-Mommy-has-her-coffee house rule.