4.18.2019

Trout Soup

I know the news that everyone is waiting for today is: did Erica conquer another Stardew seafood dish? BREAKING: Relax, relax, I did and I have the pictures to prove it. Now we can all move on with our lives.


I felt like I already covered all the important bits in the press conference, but whatever




For my Trout Soup entry I used this recipe for Rainbow Trout Chowder because "chowder" is usually a pretty safe bet. Anna agrees:





Ivy declined to comment, but I like believe this digital project she was working on later was secretly about her appreciation for my chowder:


YEAH!

ASSESMENT: My version was not in fact "pretty salty,"and in retrospect I probably could've salted it up a bit. It did make me better at fishing for four minutes and 39 seconds, although I sadly failed to capitalize on that boost. One drawback of a nice potatoey chowder is that I suspect I would have liked it just as much without any (expensive!) trout in it at all.

PROJECT STATUS: *redacted*