7.24.2015

Nothing to see here

I was too hot and listless this week to do anything other than blindly obey Mark Bittman's every vegetarian order.




"Midsummer" Vegetable Burger, which is kind of silly, because summer is going to be over in a few days, right? Right, guys?


Cauliflower Soup, Italian Style, with Avocado Salad with Ginger and Peanuts. I did sandwichify the salad, so I guess it wasn't blind obedience exactly.


Cold Noodles with Peanut Sauce. The original recipe only calls for cucumbers, but I added in some red bell peppers too. I think it's important to give my children a variety of nutritious vegetables to eat around.


I know I joke about how terrible and soul-crushing I find summer to be, but honestly we're keeping busy and not going insane at all. Everything is fine.



Totally fine.