10.13.2015

Guess we're having broiled chicken this week

Hey, how is everyone enjoying their sixth month of summer? Everybody good? Let's eat pizza dough with sausage on it, I guess.


Kielbasa, Apple, and Cheddar Pretzel Tart. The best part is, I just set it outside on the porch for a little while to cook!


Martha's Calendar:

"Horseback riding," probably.


Boom.


That's right, we didn't let a high of 97 degrees deter us from having some pumpkin patch fun this weekend!







Ah, fall!

Anyway, I have to go, according to Martha I'm supposed to install heat lamps in the chicken coops today.

P.S. If you are jealous of Anna's awesome bison shirt, which you should be, you are in luck because my sister-in-law will make one for you. (Also, armadillos.) (Seriously, check it out.) (I don't get a cut or anything, I just think everyone should have armadillos shirts.)