6.09.2017

Bravely I press on

Believe it or not, I am already knee-deep in this year's ATX Television Festival, yes that one, I know, I know, I know I was boycotting it after the Gilmore Girls thing and I did for one full year but then they announced a Designing Women reunion and EVERYONE WAS GOING TO BE THERE so I bought a badge against my better judgment because DESIGNING WOMEN and hey guess whether the Designing Women reunion is actually happening? ***SPOILER ALERT***




It is not

So I'm not sure why this festival has been engineered specifically to cause me pain, seems like a lot of work, but here I am and I'm making the best of it, to wit:


Staying healthy by insisting there be green plant matter on top of my hot dogs, and







watching Adam Scott make *extremely Adam Scott faces* while Craig Robinson is talking.