6.11.2020

Glazed Yams

Boy howdy do I not care about this project anymore, but like everything else these days (watering my Animal Crossing flowers, doom-scrolling through Twitter, compulsively baking things, wondering how long it's been since the children washed their hair, walking around my dumb boring neighborhood, observing my daily hour of anxiety paralysis) I must robotically check it off the list, so: yams!

(Just kidding, the entire basis of the above sentence is a lie, my grocery store did not have yams so these are sweet potatoes.) 

(Also, I know you read that paragraph and thought "all of these complaints are indicative of an extremely privileged lifestyle, Erica," but you are failing to take into account that Blogger updated its interface and now I can't figure out how to do anything where is the stupid alignment button how do I caption a picture this is taking forever aaaaaauuuuuggghhhh so maybe walk a mile in my shoes okay?)


I figured out the picture caption


There is an extra step now and I hate it


Why didn't I make these at Thanksgiving, when they would have been appropriate? How on earth should I know? Can you remember Thanksgiving? Quick, how many months ago was American Thanksgiving? A hundred? Are you sure you've ever even experienced a Thanksgiving meal and aren't just hearing echoes of a past life? Give me a break.

The children do not like sweet potatoes. But they have never been asked to rate them for Stardew before.




Or had them soaked in brown sugar and butter, hmm



ASSESSMENT: fine

PROJECT STATUS: shut up

SUMMER SQUAD: assembled