6.26.2010

In which I notice some irony and also promise to abandon this titling scheme

When I started doing 750 words I added the extra password feature because God forbid someone read what I wrote every day. Now I have a public blog, the purpose of which, I believe, is to attract readers, and I have zero page views. HA! That is awesome. Weirdly, this has only inspired me to write with great frequency and inventiveness. I feel like an apology/congratulations/warning are in order for the two of you reading this now.

2 comments:

  1. Actually my friend Peter has been using the "in which" titling scheme for like five years. Except his is "wherein" so you don't have to worry about being a copycat. http://hujhax.livejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a lazy English major thing for me. I like 18th century chapter titles that outline every detail to follow.

    ReplyDelete