5.25.2018

Start the timers, I will stop whinging about weather in...23 weeks

Since my first experiment with the Penzey's curry spice was so unexpectedly successful, I'm planning to use it on as many plant-foods as possible just to see what I can sneak in under my children's radar. Chickpeas and potatoes: check.



This curry blend has a lot of flavor without too much heat, which I think is why my children will eat it, but it's also possible that they will eat anything accompanied by naan 


Spring book fair time! We stocked up on some serious literature for our summer reading.



I don't want to make it seem like the girls are only interested in cute animals--we also got two emoji pens and a Pokémon poster


Two more days of school, then we eeeeeeeeeease into summer.






Should be great.