5.01.2018

I guess you could say she...favors curry

Next up on the free spice list: the curry powder, which I personally can't get enough of but I assumed would be a tougher sell to all the sub-five-foot individuals in the household, especially since all I did was mix about a tablespoon of it with some shredded chicken, diced tomatoes, and a bag of frozen spinach. Imagine my surprise when not only did no one complain, but Anna went so far as to add this specific meal to her hallowed list of Requested Dinners. A truly unexpected level of success for a meal that is, again, mostly a bag of frozen spinach.



The rest of the list in its entirety: 1) cheeseburger; 2) pasta with plain tomato sauce; 3) refried beans on a tortilla




Anna went camping with her Girl Scout troop this weekend, so Ivy had a couple of rare only-child days. I like to think she had a pretty good time on the playground, but I have a nagging suspicion she wanted us to take her to the beach instead.







We made do.