4.23.2019

Cheese Cauliflower and Omelet

I decided to pair up Cheese Cauliflower and Omelet because neither dish really makes a meal on its own and they are both very easy and neither are abhorrent to children also their Stardew sprites are nearly identical, and that's fun. It's like a matching game!


Okay, I did...not do a good job matching them in real life, but everything else stands

Seriously, look how alike they look in-game:








*SQUINTS*





Beautiful. 

ASSESSMENT: My omelet was fluffy and my cheese cauliflower smelled great. Everything checks out. This is also the closest my in-game ingredients and real-life ingredients have come to matching up, since neither dish requires very much more than the game version.

PROJECT STATUS: Fluffy and great-smelling


Anyway, hope everyone is doing well, I picked up some on-sale Easter candy for you: