4.11.2017

Anna faces some hard truths

We're having a drizzly, overcast week here, which is great for me, as I am a reverse-Superman who is weakened and enervated by Earth's yellow sun and find cloudy days very animating. Yesterday, for example, I had the energy to do the chopping and mixing and simmering required to produce some Vegetable Chili, and leftover energy to face arguing with my children about it.







And that's saying something.








If I am being 100% honest this entire series actually documents her confronting the surprising fact that she *likes* the chili.



Anna's school had it's annual Spring Fest fundraiser this weekend. We had some trouble deciding on which activities to pursue.





Eventually we worked it out. We sampled some cuisine.




Took in a musical performance.




Questioned an obstacle course.





Not sure what Ivy was up to, but I'm sure she managed to entertain herself.