6.20.2017

Time to pull the shades and hunker down

Gonna kick it off with a couple of uncharacteristically nice, straightforward Father's Day pictures because the world is pretty bad? But baked chocolate French toast is good.



Great job on the fathering this year, Dan 👋🏻👋🏻



Anyway, I had two cavities filled yesterday morning because I chew multiple pieces of Super Bubble every day like an unsupervised child, so it seemed like soup was in order for dinner last night.

Chilled Red Pepper and Carrot Soup with Yogurt except my version is not chilled because I did not give myself enough time to follow this recipe as written I just like hot soup, okay?



I also added croutons? Which defeated the purpose of the soup, kinda? Always cooking against my best interests.

Anyway, today is the longest day of what has already been kind of a long year. We're embracing it. Or barring our teeth at it, hard to say.