1.26.2018

My personal dystopia is dry and crumbly

Most of my meal plan this week was filled under the heading "Tastes Better Than It Photographs," which is par for the course in January. Sometimes yummy stuff looks dark and gloopy! I'm fine with it.



Edamame Pasta Salad, both children ate this, which means my steak of not having any idea what my children will or will not eat continues uninterrupted.

Cock-A-Leekie Soup with Puff Pastry. I decided to go straight to the Scotland.org source this year for my Burns Night recipe needs, but I prefer the version of this soup that has prunes. Still an intensely buttery bowl of goodness.



SCIENCE TIME: Anna has proven definitively that you should not leave any ingredients out of cookies. Just go ahead and put everything in there, trust us.






Please take a moment to consider what a world without eggs would look like. 


Exactly as I imagined it