5.12.2017

Just priming the pump for an actual blog post later

I'll be honest with you guys, I'm typing this with one eye on Twitter right now because our sitting president is having a strangely-quotationed, Comey-threatening meltdown at the moment, as one does, so here are some cats while I try to wrangle my attention back this direction. Please stand by.



LAUGHING UP THEIR SLEEVES


I feel like in a less unstable climate I might have given Rachael Ray a hard time about the fact that what I thought was going to be a recipe for chicken nachos is actually a recipe for queso. Chicken nacho flavored queso. Chicken Nacho Flavored Queso. But you know what? WHO CARES, AT ALL.





Not actually nachos, not really vegetables. 10/10



If this whole thing wasn't so draining, this would be the section for my acrostic of "APPOINT A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR" but instead here is some very good preschool art.