12.01.2017

Haul out the holly

I did actually follow one recipe this week, Curried Apple Soup, and I did photograph it as usual, but neither the soup nor the picture were very good? I like all the ingredients involved but somehow it just tasted like sour chicken broth? So instead, here is our build-you-own-salad layout with a surprisingly enthusiastic pop-up Anna.




You know how it's good to have some protein and some fat in a salad

I try to make sure we have all of them


Anyway, I broke my general December 1st Christmas decorations guideline this year and pulled everything out a day early because I'm feeling kinda, I dunno, Auntie Mame about things right now. I didn't even know I would have a plea deal to celebrate today! 



Ivy's expression perfectly captures my feelings of beat-down excitement  

One thumb up and half a toothless smile, that's me


SaveSaveSaveSave