12.15.2017

Here are some nice things, quick, while the internet is still free

I realize this picture looks like a deep sea creature from an especially intense episode of Octonauts, but it is actually me coming to terms with the fact that even when I am busy I have to cook vegetables and put them into my body instead of just reaching into the pantry and hoping for something crunchy because I can feel all of my cells crying.



Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Sweet Potatoes



In case you were concerned that our early dusting of snow has caused my children to become jaded winter experts, please let this series of "CAN YOU SEE MY BREATH???" put your mind at ease on that count.









Ivy's first book fair was this week and she discovered that there were multiple books about cute animals and it is genuinely the happiest she has ever been, as far as I can tell.