12.19.2017

It just wants to give you hugs

So I guess my new thing is, I'm tired and I want to consume sea creatures? Or I'm tired and...just everything looks like an octopus to me now? Either way, this Mejadra was very good and not at all briny.



Any non-tired people out there please weigh in 


Ambition Corner Status: SOME RESULTS! Applesauce Oatmeal Bread has emerged!






It gained both Ivy and Pusheenicorn approval.




Quite coveted, as you know



Okay Okay I'm Doing Christmas Things I Know I'm Running Out Of Time Status: 


COOKIE EXCHANGE, CHECK


HOLIDAY PARTY WITH S'MORES, CHECK, THANK YOU LOONTJERS

SPENT SEVERAL HOURS IN A ROOM WITH THIS THING, CHECK


Anyway, I'm off to mail 84.25 lbs of candles, that is not an exaggeration, that is the literal combined weight of today's shipment, no idea why my back and shoulders hurt all the time, okay bye have a good week.