3.27.2018

And also mild magical powers, she said?

I spend a decent percentage of my visits to my parents house half-watching food/home/gardening shows in the background, since a lack of cable here has basically eradicated my "just put on a channel" option for everyday puttering. "Sort of watching The Food Network" is a highly satisfying activity for me. Anyway, on our last venture up, I'm pretty sure someone was explaining that the original version of Fettuccine Alfredo wasn't full of cream, but rather all the butters plus some fistfuls of cheese, so I decided that was worth investigating and looky here



I think she also said that this version was very healthy? Medicinal, maybe? And she was a science doctor? I could be misremembering.


I don't recall that she had anything to say about Nutella Pizza, but Ivy pronounced it "weird and good" so we'll go with that.






Also weird and good: Ivy's new springtime hobby of communing with rolly pollies.



Boy howdy spellcheck did NOT like the end of that sentence.