3.16.2018

For the record, she was mildly complimentary

We made a Chocolate Strawberry Slab Pie for Pi Day. Notice I didn't say we made a Chocolate Strawberry Slab Pie on Pi Day, we did not get around to it on Pi Day. But it was in recognition of it having recently been Pi Day.



For Pi Day!


Conversely, I made our St. Patrick's Day Irish Stew ahead of schedule because I will be working on Saturday and probably don't have stew-amounts of time to prep dinner. So both Pi Day and St. Pat's were culinarily commemorated on the Ides of March this year, woo spring break.




Sometimes things get wild



Just want to take a minute to say that my two children are both smart and funny and terrific and I think they're the cat's pajamas. 



Can't say enough good things



Unrelated, yesterday's entire morning activity was reading through this archives of this blog.




HI ANNA I LOVE YOU