2.03.2012

In her defense, he probably had some pretty important intelligence

I've mentioned before the truthiness involved in my "healthy recipes" designations, and now that I have a public Healthy Recipes board on Pinterest, everyone can see first hand that I consider these blackened catfish fajitas healthy, because...fish? Despite the fact that they are drowning in butter.


Take my healthy recipes with a grain of salt dram of butter, is what I'm saying.
I'm not sure what infraction Pooh committed to incur this gruesome punishment.


But I do know that Anna ran the gamut of emotions in exacting it. (Warning: the ending is, while perhaps foreseeable, rather disturbing.)


From glee...

...to concern...

...to hesitation...


...to despair...


...to experimentation...




...to shock...


...to possible psychopathy.