2.22.2013

Leeeeeavin' on a jet plane, know exactly when I'll be back again

Can't do any proper blogging this morning because I'm about to head out to Phoenix. For...blogging. Look, it's a complicated system and I don't have time to explain it to you. Anyway, that means that my recap of Lite Week will have to wait, and I know you're disappointed because you wandered over here this morning desperately hoping to see some vegetables, so I just hope this is enough to tide you over.

LITE WEEK PLACEHOLDER
These pictures of Ivy are pretty blurry, but I'm guessing in the first one she's prostrate with grief at my impeding departure and in the second she's...rending her garments or something.



Okay, this one's a little more focused, I guess that's...that's her putting on a brave face. Good girl.


And Anna too, with the bravery.


STOP CRYING GIRLS MOMMY WILL BE BACK SOON