12.20.2013

I bring you good tidings of terrible photo staging

Tonight we're headed out to our first of THREE CHRISTMASES WHEEEEE.


We're almost ready.

That means I'm currently packing for a quick trip to a highly accommodating environment complete with things like sippy cups and contact lens solution and people to distract my children and yet it is, obviously, an exercise in laundry and fretting and self-discovery as always. But I did want to let you know that's it's not too late to make a grab for your very own piece of Unemployed Lawyer Mom history. When will it be too late? I don't know! Soonish, probably! Think how much regret you will feel if you miss your chance to invite this friendly fella into your home.



Being stressed out makes me want to give you guys nightmares for some reason. Season's greetings!