12.27.2013

Not pictured: me, wearing my Planning Hat

We're right in the middle of Christmas Number Three at the moment, which means I have just finished stuffing myself with quiche and bacon (having spent the previous day stuffing myself with tacos, tamales, brownies, gingerbread, chips and queso, ham, sweet potatoes, green beans, an entire baguette, and cherry pie). Things are going really well for me, is what I'm saying. I'm also hip-deep in figuring out 2014's blog project. Have I mentioned that the Christmas-to-New-Year's week is my favorite time of year, tied with the end of summer? IT'S PLANNING SEASON and my list-making brain is so very happy. My can't-turn-around-without-falling-into-a-pile-of-fat-and-sugar mouth is also very happy. I want to share this warm and fuzzy feeling with all of you, so go consume three pieces of pie and a large amount of coffee and then look at the following pictures of my children wearing hats. I think that should get you there.