10.03.2017

Honey put on that party dress

Things are a lot right now.




So...  *helplessly tosses armful of links out into the void*

Puerto Rico:

Amazon wishlist compiled by people on the ground
Hispanic Federation, endorsed by Lin-Manuel Miranda
Unidos por Puerto Rico, established by the First Lady of PR
Community Recovery Fund, promoted by PBS


Effing guns, man:



RIP Tom Petty:



*exhales for longer than should be possible given standard human lung capacity*



I was sans spouse for my anniversary this year so I made myself some nachos to match the flowers he sent.







I also broke my children's "eating things" streak with this avocado salsa bowl:







Anyway. Donate some time or money to something you are worried about if you can. Take a social media break. Talk to someone who puts you in a good mood. Think about how great, like, museums are. Eat the bread bowl.