9.29.2017

Beans: a celebration

Twitter informs me in an unusually non-soul-crushing hashtag that it is National Coffee Day, which is terrific because I had been feeling pretty rudderless this morning and now I have a raison d'ĂȘtre. Coffee! Our most celebrated of drug addictions. Go forth, friends, and be wired.

Last night I made lentils and everyone ate them. I'm not sure what's going on with the food consumption this week but I suspect some sort of changeling situation.



Good luck fairies, hope you have plenty of cereal bars



Dan is out of town again and again we are spending our time constructively.


Blending in to your surroundings is a valuable skill, probably


Podcast Corner: lately I have been wanting to listen to interviews with competent people, so I've been catching up on The Turnaround with Jesse Thorn and How to be Amazing with Michael Ian Black. Give those a go if you find people who are good at stuff to be soothing.