9.22.2017

Time to eye my light jackets longingly

 Happy fall equinox, everyone! Hope you're ready for some nice cool 7:00 am walks to the bus stop!



BRRRRRRRRRR


We are celebrating with a very carefully thought-out, labor-intensive theme this week.








If that isn't enough to ward off the chills, remember: you can always just climb right on top of your sister to share body heat.




She won't mind.






Calendar-ignoring heat aside, I am actually very excited to be spending the weekend at The Texas Tribune Festival, where I intend to see many, many people that I follow on Twitter and maybe also my senators. But maybe not! Because honestly, those two dudes can go jump in a lake. YEAH, I SAID IT. RIGHT IN A LAKE.

But it's Friday and it's fall and I want to close on a happy note, so here is this: proof that the kids are alright.