9.15.2017

Finally some cuteness innovation in safety features

Because 100% of my magazine subscriptions were gifts with the purchase of, I don't know, moisturizer or something, and I refuse to internalize their continuing existence in my life, I am surprised/delighted every single time they appear in my mailbox. This week's mailbox surprise: "I still get Rachael Ray Every Day?"




WOOF, that name, but look how pretty and even the children scavenged some edible bits.


Unfortunately, my children generally behaved like small, busy, functional humans this week, rather than tiny hilarious face-making photo props. As this trend is likely to continue, I fear for the future of the Anna-scowls-at-fun-things blogging industry. Alas. Here instead is some Ivy art to get you through your Friday.



A cat very very much enjoying some pizza with black olives.

A rocket ship...hmm...deploying its heart-shaped air bag upon impact?