2.16.2018

I should probably increase their allowance

So, I mean, here's this again: https://everytown.org. It's been one of those weeks (of so many) where if I didn't have any access to outside news, everything would seem pretty great. Valentine's parties! A third grade Western-themed program that involved small children dressed as tumbleweeds singing the entirety of "Desperado!" No cavities! A new living room rug! Cats doing cute cat stuff! But I do have access to outside news, so it was simultaneously a week of horror, and of superstitious thinking about how to magically protect my children with my mind. Which I can't. So I will instead make my donation recurring, and just keep going, keep going, keep going.


Here's some food.


Korean Vegetable Pancake


Longevity Noodles


And here's some silliness.

I decided the cats needs to take up a little bit more responsibility around the house, so I put Alice in charge of bookmarking.









And made Isabelle the deputy treasurer for Anna's Girl Scout troop.