2.23.2018

You probably shouldn't have crossed her, to be fair

Bon Appetit is focused on sandwiches this month, which I applaud. I think other magazines should follow suit. And also Bon Appetit, in all future months. 

*types "All Sandwiches Magazine" into search bar, is initially disappointed then gradually inspired to embark upon life's work*




Green Goddess Tuna Salad Sandwich. I really liked this, possibly because of all the sour cream.



Scrambled Egg Sandwich. I also really liked this, possibly because of all the cream cheese.



It has been gray and wet and below 70 degrees here in central Texas for at least, what, three days? Anyway, it drove me straight to the Ice Monster Book section of the library.



That wasn't a complaint, by the way, I have a very Shirley Manson-esque relationship to literal rain.



School picture proofs are in! I think they did a good job capturing their current personalities this year, in that Anna looks like a slightly resigned science teacher and Ivy looks like she just put a hex on your goats but you haven't realized it yet.




Equally proud of both