2.06.2018

Made some very on-trend choices this week

When I was half-heartedly putting together this week's meal plan on Sunday, I came across a page in Weight Watchers magazine that was all slow cooker recipes and I thought....yes. I will just make...these. All of these. I felt very content in my laziness and my excellent, laziness-enabling appliance. Slow Cooker Week! How cozy and February-appropriate!

Soon thereafter, however, I came to infer from Twitter chatter that a popular character on a television show I have never seen was murdered by a Crock-Pot that very night? So, as you can imagine, I am now even more pleased to discover how accidentally in tune with the zeitgeist I am.



This Cheese Tortellini in Chunky Vegetable-Marinara Sauce caused no harm


This weekend we celebrated one year of having two cats after several years of having no cats. I highly recommend the two cats option.



Smol
Smol smol



No longer smol




Still highly cuddle-able