11.08.2011

I love it when melted cheese arrives at my door

Now that I have a tiny bundle of reasons to avoid cooking, I'm going to do that for as long as possible (aiming for June or so). But that doesn't mean you can't be jealous of the awesome things that other people are bringing me! Thank you thank you, other people! Drool away, everyone:




Also! In the last few days I have followed up my burger and shake with pizza, barbecue, cookies, and small amounts of coffee. I can only assume that by tomorrow morning I'll be having tequila and cigarettes for breakfast.

Anna, as you can imagine, is so excited about being a big sister watching more Curious George than normal!


She's such a good little helper, she even assisted us in filling out Ivy's newborn vital signs chart.


Seriously though, I think she's handling it pretty well.