8.30.2013

I blame August for this

Did anyone else notice that it is somehow still August? All week long? I feel like whichever ancient Roman made the decision to make August 749 days long wasn't thinking clearly. At any rate, the interminability of this month inspired me to have Comfort Food Week. There's no point in waiting for it to be appropriately comfort-food cold because we'll all be dead by then and also I am in need of comfort. HOWEVER, there are no pictures of said foods because we are having some technical difficulties in the form of a broken memory card. It looks like a crack, but I'm guessing it just melted like everything else.

Anna and I will be hunkered down here until the high temperature stops being over 100 degrees.


So, through the weekend at least.


Though I suspect Ivy is plotting a jailbreak.

At least she is dressed for the weather.