4.07.2015

Easter basketcase

I finally wrestled my (paper) demons to the ground (in vaguely geometric shapes) and MARTHA'D UP SOME EASTER.

Did Martha immediately test my faith my instructing me to serve radishes with a bowl of peanut butter? Of course she did.




And lo, it was good.

Did this Carrot and Lentil Salad read kind of drab on the page but actually look quite lovely alongside the other dishes?



It did. It did.

Did I have to reach back into the archives to find a dadgum potato dish, come on guys, get it together?



I think periodic reminders of Martha's fallibility are valuable.


Candy on top of macaroons, though. Almost makes up for the potato thing.





And, of course, I spent literal hours and hours making some eggs look inedible.






I'm not going to lie, we had to work pretty hard to pull this off.






Worth it, though, as always!