9.08.2015

Fake it til you make it (out of the restaurant without fighting)


Hey guys! I managed to not really cook anything over the holiday weekend, because look:






Do you know what that is? That's Tempura Eggs & Pork Belly Waffles with compound butter and maple syrup from the Austin Ale House. So I probably won't really be cooking any more in the future, now that I know how accessible Tempura Eggs & Pork Belly Waffles with compound butter and maple syrup are.




My favorite part of this is the one lonely green leaf on top, like the dish is attempting to hide its shame. My second favorite part is that the server tried to set it down in front of Dan and give me his vegetable-laden plate and I was like "Think again, guy."



IMPORTANT UPDATE: Dan fixed the oven! Just in time for those chilly fall days to set in!


"Rising" means "falling," right?


Labor Day Weekend activities:

Shopping!





Posing (as cows)!




More posing (as television stars)!




More posing (as sweet hugging sisters (instead of wrestling ones)(it was wrestling though))!


Tricky.