9.01.2015

September goal: resume complaining about August

I gave it a shot, guys.



If it helps, I do really like these three things.

Anyway, some combination of the above items gave me the strength to sprint to the Pinterest-category finish line. (Warning: mild half-assery to follow.)

Category: "Smoothies." Recipe: Blueberry Almond Butter Smoothies.


Sure man, why not


Category: "Snacks." Recipe: Banana Bread Granola Bars.


I generally appreciate granola in all its forms


Category: "Candy." Recipe: Fruity Chocolate Bark.


This refused to harden at room temperature because room temperature is hot because SUMMER IS HORRIBLE, IT'S SEPTEMBER SO I'M ALLOWED TO SAY THAT AGAIN AND IT FEELS SO RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT


Category: "Pies." Recipe: Yogurt and Berry Tart with a Pecan Crust.


This is a cute way to disappoint family members who look into the fridge and believe that you have made an actual pie

Category: "Poultry." Recipe: Moroccan Nectarine and Plum Chicken Tagine.



I'm starting to notice that my late-summer go-to move is "add some fruit."


Summer Activities:

(Andy Griffith theme plays.)