9.30.2016

This is the first time I've been excited for Ivy's school pictures

TODAY IS MY TENTH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. This post isn't about that, but it did seem worth mentioning.


You'll just have to trust me that we look exactly as bright-eyed/bushy-tailed/unburdened-by-small-children this morning.

Oh, I'm now wondering if me writing "this post isn't about that" a second ago implied that this post was, in fact, about *something,* because that would be misleading. It's not, really!

Also of note: my tiny Daisy is now a slightly-less-tiny Brownie. Pro: no longer has the blue vest that makes her look like a retail employee. Con: this one seems to have two pieces so we are definitely going to lose one of those pieces and actually I'm 75% certain that pin is still currently attached to her dress somewhere in the hamper.


At least I hope it is!


She can look at the camera or she can smile, take your pick


MISCELLANEOUS BULLET POINT THE THIRD

Hey do you guys remember when Anna was three and she wore a White Sox cap every day and night for an entire year? Just wondering.