4.03.2018

Dunk

I checked out a painfully healthy-looking cookbook from the library with the intention of making things from the "spring" section this week, before remembering that "healthy spring recipes" are maybe my least favorite category of recipes earth. I mean, no shade to asparagus, but ugh. Spring is already a gross pollen-encrusted nightmare, I don't really want to further punish myself by only eating bitter green things in its honor. So instead of doing that I have been meal-prepping for the brand-new-baby-having people in my life, which is way more fun and involves way more cheese.




Black Bean Enchilada Casserole

Baked Ziti

Freezer-Friendly Breakfast Sandwiches



Hey so here's a question: is it a sign that a child is starting to age out of Easter egg hunting if she off-handedly says "DUNK" when she drops an egg in her basket?





No? That's cool? Okay, cool.