4.20.2018

On the other hand, it kind of feels like fifty years

Yesterday I was added to a Facebook group for my 20th high school reunion, which means I am now ten years older than Romy and Michele, which made me think I knew I should have deleted Facebook last month. Haha, no, it's fine, it's fine, death comes for us all, etc. Anyway, I made some giant cookies.



My first notification from that group involved a Pepe the Frog avatar, so it's all PRETTY PROMISING


Back on Wednesday, when I was still in the prime of my youth, I made some Sesame Cauliflower. It was good, although that might be because I added a bunch of cashews to it.







The fact that my children are entirely ready for the school year to end is reflected in their increasing loopiness at the bus stop. Sometimes, for example, Ivy is a sheep. Who eats grass.



If I go to the reunion this is the picture of her I'm taking