4.24.2018

Should've taken them to Cake Vegas

My big box of free spices is heeeeeeeeeeeere!


I've never felt so rich, in 16th century Dutchman sort of way


First I used the cinnamon for some Morning Glory Oatmeal.


The whole point of this dish is to be bright and sunny so my advice is not to use such a deep bowl that it looks like it's at the bottom of a well



Then I used the suggested meatloaf recipe from the Ozark Seasoning card.





I wasn't quite sure what the Ozarks would taste like, but I thought it turned out great. It's a really nice savory flavor that complements the meat without overwhelming it. Of course, it is impossible to take a truly appealing picture of meatloaf, but here are a couple of attempts:





Maybe if I make it lean against the potatoes, all casual-like



Anyway, here are two children who BOTH managed to win a cake on their very first Cake Walk attempts.