4.15.2014

Remembering the two-week spring of 2014

I intended this post to be about my reluctant acceptance of the arrival of spring and the weekend wherein I crammed several rites thereof and then it was 38 degrees when I woke up this morning so I'm…uh, I'm not really sure what's going on. (We're blaming things on the Blood Moon, right?) Anyway, I finally determined that the only thing to do was to press on, lest the entirety of today's content be pictures of me wearing a sweatshirt and looking confused.

We spent a good chunk of the weekend picking strawberries and being either dubious or enthusiastic, depending on whether we were two or four.


Two.



Four.



Two and four.


Seriously, Anna will happily pose for and with anything right now.


Literally anything.

Literally.


It was a good day.


HERE, I HAVE FULFILLED MY OBLIGATION, GET OFF MY CASE INTERNET