3.31.2015

Just when I thought I was out, they fill macaroon baskets with chocolate

Last day of March! Last bowl of green! Everything I consume in April shall be pastel of color and candy of coating!



This Bountiful Broccoli Quinoa Bowl probably would have worked better had I followed instructions and actually used quinoa. Eh, whatever, closing out on a bowl of green mush seems about right.


Well, well, well. Look who bounced back from last month's tragic stack o'carrots with a glorious, sugar-filled cover:


I sincerely hope every answer in the "How do you clean that?" section is "Put it in the dishwasher," or else I can tell I'm going to have trouble.

Girl, I've already got my Pilates pants on and my horse's back saddled. Let's do this thing all over April.


Mommy's first jar of decoupage glue!

We ended March on a very high note this weekend. We got to live it up arcade-style at Cash's birthday party, where we immediately applied ourselves very intently to foosball:






And also workout out some 100% correct Skee-Balling techniques:








It's also the time of year when we have about three weeks of weather than cause me to understand why some people actually like summer, if this is the type of thing that constitutes summer for them. Anyway, we tried to make the most of it by doing all of our activities outside. Homework, safari-gardening, etc.