8.14.2015

Maybe I was just bragging about how hot my car can get, allegedly

Do you want to hear my secret for mostly keeping my August resolution?** Not talking very much.

Category: "Sides." Recipe: Broccoli Slaw Salad with Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing.

This only took a few minutes to make and I didn't have to turn on the oven.



Thumbs up.


Category: "Soups and Stews." Recipe: Summer Squash Soup.

This tasted like vegetable broth, which means my children liked it, and I did not have to turn on the oven.



Thumbs up.


Category: "Breads and Crackers." Recipe: Rosemary Olive Oil Bread.

Hey, did I mention that my oven is broken? I should have just tossed this dough out on the sidewalk, it would have been more effective.



Not complaining! That's a very convenient option!


Summer Activities:

Determining whether heat does indeed rise by staying as low as possible!




Melting! (And accessorizing!)





**Muttered asides to Dan and Regan notwithstanding. I share spousal/SSFML privileges with them and they cannot be compelled to testify to any hypothetical pictures of miserable dashboard temperatures I may or may not have allegedly sent.