8.09.2016

Start spreading the news

I know I made it seem like we were immediately leaving for vacation after my last post, but that's because ***BLOG SECRETS EXPOSED*** the only picture I had of the girls from that week was one where they were sitting in the car. But actually we have been at the child drop-off station my parents' house for a couple of days and are now, yes, really now, literally I am getting into the car to go to the airport, headed to the APPLE THAT NEVER SLEEPS. I promise I will give all of your regards to Broadway, and also remember you to Herald Square. If you want to get in touch with the gang at 42nd Street just call them, I mean, everyone has smartphones now. I'm not a messenger service.

Anyway, we did panic-eat some chicken fried steak at the last minute, lest we forget our essential Texanness between now and Saturday.






And Ivy dressed up to send us off, which I thought was nice.


I hope she runs alongside our train waving her handkerchief 




SaveSave