3.14.2017

My rating system is very finely honed

First of all WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS FORGET TO REMIND ME THAT PI DAY IS COMING DADGUMMIT. Second, happy Pi Day! I guess I need to go to the store.

It's Spring Break here and we are having a staycation.




This is literally how my children emerged from their bedrooms on Day Two of said staycation, so it's going fine.





I had another go at baking, but this Orange Cake was much less visually successful than the eclairs. I tried to cover the ugliness with ganache, which seized, and actually enhanced the ugliness.



Don't eat that, Mary. That's a bad bake.


My staycation meal strategy is to repurpose this blog into a Trader Joe's convenience foods review site for the week.



Thumbs up

Thumbs up

Thumbs up


Also, Dan snuck in with some pancakes this morning.



Thumbs


Up