3.24.2017

She had so much smizing left to do

Hey guys, quick Eating Green pro-tip and all-around great news: you can just add cilantro to a burrito and call it a day.



You're welcome!


I'm sort of hand-flappingly busy right now, but instead of skipping a blog post I will plug the project I am working on, which makes my brain feel like I am still working on it. Brains! So dumb. Anyway, I do a lot of podcast-recommending here, and by far my most listened-to podcast network is Maximum Fun. I would say I listen to a dozen Max Fun podcasts regularly and probably ten more occasionally and about 95% of my time on Facebook is spent inside the safety of MaxFun groups, so I think it's generally pretty great. Which is why I'm super duper honored to be making one of the donor gifts for the network's pledge drive this year: http://www.maximumfun.org/2017/03/13/maxfundrive-2017-gifts. YAY FOR PODCASTS, YAY FOR CANDLES, MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN anyway I have literally hundreds of rockets left to make so I'm going to go do that now. 

I will just leave you with this nice picture of Ivy school-picturing herself amongst the parking lot bluebonnets.







Haha, just kidding, I will leave you with the follow-up picture wherein she refuses to go inside to class because she needs at least two more hours to accomplish all of her photo shoot goals.