5.19.2015

Older, wiser, fuller

I had a birthday! So I went to a cheese shop! I am experiencing some lingering birthday laziness as well as a child who has repeatedly vomited on the couch this morning, so I'm pretty much just going to show you pictures!



My fountain of youth.

I'm actually not at all surprised that Ivy already has fully formed opinions regarding charcuterie.

Pretending to be…cows? I'm going with cows.

Haha Anna that's cute PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY BAGUETTE 

Dan labeled all the cheeses for me and I pretended to carefully note what I was shoveling into my mouth.


Dessert! Don't worry, it's dairy free, I'm not crazy.

So when I said all that was for my birthday I was lying, it was the day before my birthday. My actual birthday was a beautiful plate of spaghetti and a REAL homemade cake, the kind of cake that prompts questions such as "Is this cake flour expired?" and "Can I substitute Chambord for kirsch?"



My theory is that the intensity of effort melted the whipped cream.


We all enjoyed ourselves very much.