10.28.2016

Tonight we are having olives and deviled eggs

Oh hey quick question, when I said I was only eating Thanksgiving sides for dinner this week because I have lost my mind due to climate-related reasons, did you think I was kidding? Because I've got some POUTINE here that says otherwise.



Probably says it in French, even

And what's this here? Cauliflower Confetti Rice? Don't mind if I do.


Notice that I have continued my child-feeding strategy of "plants, but the purple version."

So anyway, *checks 7-day forecast* guess next week is...cranberry sauces! Should be great, although at this rate I am going to burn through all of my Christmas recipes before I have a reason to wear long sleeves. Oh well, this train has left the station, New Year's is November 16th this year I guess, not like anyone is trying to hang on to 2016 for longer than necessary anyway.

MEANWHILE, THIS HOUSEHOLD HAS ONE MORE WEEK OF BEING FOUR.