9.12.2014

Fanfare, etc.

Hey guys, remember how I was cooking through an entire summer issue of Bon Appetit again? Yeah, I also got very bored with that, so I went ahead and finished it up for us. Happy Friday!


BA #43: Butter-Basted Salmon with Hazelnut Relish. This was probably the most restauranty of all the recipes, in a good fancy-fatty sort of way. Crispy skin! Hazelnuts! Pure class.



BA #44: Black Sesame Carrot Cake. I don't know, it got eaten I guess. It was vegan. You could tell.



BA #45: Simplest Asian Dressing. It is as promised.


BA #46: Caffé Shakerato. I really, really like both coffee and sugar, but this seems like a weird thing to do to either of them.


Look, girls! Mommy finally found tarragon after three months of searching and made BA #47: Blackberry-Tarragon Paletas! Yaaaaaay!





Also, it's our very last recipe! And frozen dessert season is winding down!




yaaaaaaay

Okaaaaaaay, soooooooo, technically there are "48 Summer Recipes" and technically that is "1" more than I made, but if you want to spend $123.37 before shipping on the recommended ingredients for this fairly disgusting-sounding concoction, you absolutely have my blessing. It's only 1/17th of a photo book! Let me know how that goes for you.

Anyway, if nothing else, I'm pretty sure that with the right lighting a batch of those blackberry popsicles can serve as Ivy's entire Halloween costume this year.