2.23.2016

Egg and avocado toast, is what we should say this post is about

Hey guys, I just wanted to show you the egg and avocado toast I had this morning because I like you and I want you to be happy.





Also as a pre-apology for subjecting you to the mess I made of Rachael Ray's Italian Slab Pie last night. Turns out you shouldn't substitute phyllo dough for puff pastry just because that's what you already have in the freezer and you also shouldn't get distracted while it is in the oven and forget to monitor its transformation from "potentially edible collection of ingredients" to "creepy old grimoire in the back of the shop."


Contains: ricotta, sausage, ancient incantations.

It's actually strangely beautiful if you just give in to its charms.

DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY IN ITS EYE THOUGH WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Anyway, yep, this is what I presented to my family for their evening nourishment.

"I know you had a long, hard Monday, family, please enjoy this book of unspeakable magiks."



Anyway, I hope the girls filled up because we have given up on the idea of winter occurring in Central Texas this year and that means it's time to get to yard-working.


Finish with those leaves and there's an extra helping of necronomicon for the both of you!